Ordering process / conluding the contract
Technical steps involved in the ordering process
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout” in the shopping basket displayed on the screen
- You will be redirected to the general order overview page (thomann.de Checkout), where you will then be guided through the individual stages of the purchase
- Step 1 Select the “Invoice and Delivery Address” (if you do not have a Thomann customer account and are not logged in; otherwise the invoice and delivery addresses are already stored);
- Enter the “Invoice Address”;
- If your invoice address and delivery address differ, you can “enter a different delivery address” by checking the box provided
- Step 2 If your invoice address and delivery address differ, you can “enter a different delivery address” by checking the box provided
- Step 3 Select “Method of Payment” (by clicking on the desired payment method)
- Step 4 You can choose from “More Options” by checking the relevant boxes (different delivery address, shipping date, use Thomann voucher, add a comment/note to the order)
- Complete the order by clicking “Submit”
Identifying and correcting input errors
Before you complete your order to binding effect, or at any point during the ordering process, you can correct the information you have entered using the usual functions of your keyboard and mouse. You can also make corrections to the information you have provided during the ordering process.
The language used for the ordering process and the conclusion of the contract is German (see § 1 item 4 of our General Terms and Conditions of Business).
Storage and accessibility of the contract
The contract is stored, and the order data and General Terms and Conditions are sent to the customer by email. Customers can view all of their previous orders after logging into the customer service pages of the website (see § 1 item 2 of our General Terms and Conditions of Business).
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.