+ amazing value for the feature set
+ drivers on windows seem fairly stable- haven't BSOD's the PC yet
+ has XLR, TRS and Phono output connections
+ has XLR-jack combi input sockets
+ has a useful knob for fading between playback and input for monitoring
+ headphone output goes loud enough
- Durability: the black paint can be scratched off by things like plugs, so protect with at least a soft case or something!
- Some of the output potentiometers (knobs) have started cracking when you turn them now. Not too much of a problem when recording, but more if you were using it live.
- The output levels are quite low, it doesn't match professional line level. This could be a problem if you don't have much gain on the output device.
- The pad switches noticably increases the noise in the input stage! Use as a last resort, on a very hot input signal.
- There have been issues where the pitch of the output has been lower than the actual pitch recorded in the sound file. Possible due to needing the AC adatper plugged in- I didn't have one plugged in at the time.
- The switch from USB power to AC isn't graceful- it makes a pop.